As you may be aware, rumors of OxygenOS 13.1 are already circulating on the internet, and it is expected that the OnePlus 11 will ship with OxygenOS 13.1. However, OxygenOS 13 is already available for eligible OnePlus devices.
OnePlus organized an event for its new flagship smartphone, the OnePlus 10T, on August 3, 2022.
It also revealed details about its upcoming UI version, OxygenOS 13, and its features. It also confirmed which smartphones will receive the latest update following the stable release.
And now, the majority of smartphones (primarily flagships) have received the Android 13/ OxygenOS 13 Stable update.
It is obvious that these smartphones will receive OxygenOS 13 beta programs for testing purposes, and that after the beta, the version will be stable.
Users will install OxygenOS 13 and then, if they don’t like the UI and discover any glitches or bugs, or if their phone is not working properly, such as heating, draining the battery, freezing, or any other issue. In this case, if users want to revert to OxygenOS 12, they must do so. How will they fare? To assist them, we created this article, which covered everything required for rolling back or downgrading the version.
Steps to downgrade OxygenOS 13 to OxygenOS 12:
- First, make sure you have a backup of all your important data before downgrading.
- The second important thing is that you have to download a zip file for downgrading the version of your devices in your regions from any sources.
- Your device should be charged at least 50%. So that downgrading works without any interruption.
- After downloading the downgrade zip, bring it to your phone’s internal storage.
- Then, Go to Settings in the about device option
- Click on the version option, Click Build number 7 times
- A pop-up of entering the password will occur,
- After entering the password, you will go into developer mode.
- Now again, Go back to Settings
- Go to the About device option
- Then after clicking on Up to date
- Click the top right button to find the Local install option.
- Click on the particular rollback package
- Now Extract it.
Note: After the downgrade, click on the reboot. To apply the update in the system. And downgrading will be successful.
- How to Transfer WhatsApp Backup From iOS to Oppo, Realme Oneplus or Any Android device
- How To Enable Focus Mode in OnePlus OxygenOS 13/Android 13
- Latest OnePlus OxygenOS 13 Always-On Display App (Download)
- OnePlus 10R And OnePlus 8 Series OxygenOS 13 Android 13 Stable Update
- How to Enable And Use Live Caption On OxygenOS 13