Today, the company began rolling out its OxygenOS 13 stable update for OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite users in India.
OxygenOS 13 is OnePlus’ latest Android-based operating system, which is designed for simplicity and comfort with its brand-new Aquamorphic Design; this latest update includes a number of impressive features such as Smart AOD, Home screen world clock widget, Large folders, Multi-Screen Connect, pixelation feature, and Home Screen Management, which provide intelligent and user-friendly experiences to OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite users.
According to the information, the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite is receiving the stable OxygenOS 13 software update with firmware version CPH2381 11 C.25 and a 4.5GB update package. The major update includes a slew of new features and enhancements designed to elevate the user experience.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G Specs
OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G mobile was launched on 28th April 2022. The phone comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate 6.59-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080×2412 pixels (FHD+) at a pixel density of 402 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 20:9. OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 processor. It comes with 6GB, 8GB of RAM. The OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G runs Android 12 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery. The OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G supports Super VOOC fast charging.
• Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
• Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
• Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
• Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
• Optimizes UI layers for a clearer and neater visual experience.
• Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
• Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
• Optimizes fonts for better readability.
• Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
• Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
• Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
• Adds media playback control and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
• Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
• Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
• Adds Sidebar Toolbox. You can open floating windows inside apps for smooth operation.
• Upgrades Doodle in Notes. You can now draw on graphics to take notes more efficiently.
• Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
Security & Privacy
• Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
• Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
• Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
Health & Digital Wellbeing
• Adds distance-from-phone, ambient light, and sitting posture reminders in Kid Space.
• Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
• Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience.
• Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
Now, Nord CE 2 Lite users can install the OxygenOS 13 update to enjoy the new features on their devices. As always, this rollout is on an incremental basis and may take time to reach all devices in India.
How To Update:
To download the Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 update for OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite devices, just go to their “Settings.” Now enter the “Software Update” section and tap on the option “Download and Install.” Follow the on-screen prompts, and it’s done.
- OnePlus 9RT With December 2022 Security Update With Extends Battery Life
- OnePlus Nord 2T Joins OxygenOS 13 Open Beta Update
- OnePlus Nord 5G Gets November 2022 Security Update In India And Europe
- How To Roll Back Android 13/OxygenOS 13 To OxygenOS 12
- OPPO & Realme Phone Manager App updated to V13.5.2 (Download)