The Chinese tech giant enhances the Phone Manager’s stability and reliability. To maintain functionality, the company has begun distributing a new update for the Phone Manager Application, which includes some general improvements and changes.
Furthermore, the Phone Manager application has received an update, with the build number V13.3.1. Users can obtain this update by clicking on the link provided below, and the installation package size is 58.8MB.
According to the information, the update does not include any new features or enhancements, but it does provide a more fluid usability experience. Furthermore, the Phone Manager update includes some anticipated improvements to the app’s performance.
Furthermore, this update resolves some bugs and issues that have an impact on the user experience. Meanwhile, the most recent update is only compatible with Realme devices running Android 13 or later. You can now install this update using APKMirror or directly from the link below.
OPPO has released a new update for the Phone Manager app, version 13.5.2, with a 58.59MB installation package. The new update improves the app’s performance and stability by addressing common issues.
- Phone Manager 13.5.2 Update – Link
- Realme And OPPO Voice Recorder App Gets Updated to Version 13.9.3
- OnePlus Weather App Gets Updated To V13.0.28 (Download)
- OnePlus 8/8T receives December 2022 Update
- OnePlus 8 Pro Gets OxygenOS 13 December 2022 Update
- How to Transfer WhatsApp Backup From iOS to Oppo, Realme Oneplus or Any Android device