The OnePlus 9 Pro is powered by Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 Octa-core processor and it comes with a 6.7-inch LTPO Fluid2 AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. The resolution of the screen is 1440 x 3216 pixels.
It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and features an Always-on display. The device is packed with 8 GB and 12 GB RAM while the internal storage is 128 GB and 256 GB. OnePlus 9 Pro is fueled with a Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery along with Fast charging 65W, 1-100% in 29 min (advertised).
Operating system upgrades are a common occurrence in the ever-evolving world of technology. The new versions promise enhanced features, improved security, and better performance. However, there may be instances where you find it necessary to downgrade your operating system.
If you are experiencing compatibility problems, or performance issues, or simply prefer to do so, you have the option to downgrade your OnePlus 9 Pro from Android 13 or a beta version to Android 12. To accomplish this, please follow the instructions provided below.
- downgrade at own risk
- Download & extract latest A12 EDL Firmware for OnePlus 9 Pro
- extract ofp Firmware
- Merge super.img
- Install qualcomm 9008 driver on your pc
- Open QLMFlasher Pro
- Click ‘Server 2‘ at the top
- Select brand OnePlus and Model OnePlus 9 Pro
- Click ‘Write Flash‘ option
- Switch phone off, keep Pressing Volume up down button and Plug usb cable
- a popup will open in QLMFlasher locate the extracted ofp folder
- wait until success, one done your device automatically start
- Wipe data in recovery, & reboot system.
- done, Your device successfully downgraded to Android 12.
- How To Join And Watch OnePlus Open Launch Event
- How to unlock OnePlus Ace 2 Pro SIM lock (remove region restriction)
- How to unlock OnePlus 11R SIM lock (remove region restriction)
- How to unlock OnePlus Ace 2V SIM lock (remove region restriction)
- How to unlock OnePlus Nord 3 SIM lock (remove region restriction)