A SIM region lock is a form of SIM lock that limits the usage of a mobile phone to a particular region or country. A phone with a SIM region lock will only function with SIM cards from its specific region or country, and will not be compatible with SIM cards from other regions or countries.
For instance, a phone that has a SIM region lock on Oneplus Nord 3 specifically for China will only be compatible with SIM cards from China. It will not function with SIM cards from other regions such as Asia or America. Mobile phone manufacturers and network providers frequently implement SIM region locks to regulate the distribution of their phones and ensure that they are utilized exclusively in their intended regions.
The SIM region lock is typically associated with the phone’s firmware and can only be removed by entering a specific code, which is provided by the manufacturer or network provider. However, it is important to note that removing a SIM region lock may not be possible in every situation, and it could potentially void the warranty of the phone.
Here are the steps to unlock the SIM Lock on the OnePlus Nord 3:
- Visit this page\
- enter Your device IMEI Number and click convert
- Now copy the output code
- Open the dialer on Your device
- dial *#3988691# & enter the output code
- once done, Reboot your device! Your Device Now unlocked and you can use it on any Region.
- How to unlock OnePlus 11 SIM lock (remove region restriction)
- List Of OnePlus Smartphones With 120Hz Displays
- How to Change OnePlus 11 Refresh Rate
- OnePlus Nord CE 5G CPH2569 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite CPH2467 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)