OnePlus plants the new firmware on the Nord CE with the EB2103_11.F.04 version number. The OxygenOS 13 build weighs a whopping 4.50GB, just like the previous major upgrades. At the moment, the update is in a rolling phase; it is already available to some users who are running on the beta, and a broader rollout should follow soon.
The OxygenOS 13 stable update goes live for the OnePlus 3T with a nifty set of features. The list of changes includes Aquamorphic design elements, a new world clock widget, the ability to create large folders on the home screen, new media playback controls, new markup tools for screenshot editing, a sidebar toolbox for managing floating window apps, a number of optimizations for Always-On display, HyperBoost GPA 4.0 for faster gaming, and more.
Here’s the complete changelog of OnePlus Nord CE Android 13 update.
- Aquamorphic Design
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Optimizes UI layers for a clearer and neater visual experience.
- Adapts responsive layouts to accommodate different screen sizes to improve readability.
- Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
- Adds Sidebar Toolbox. You can open a floating window inside apps for smooth operation.
- Upgrades Doodle in Notes. You can now draw on graphics to take notes more efficiently.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
- Seamless Interaction
- Optimizes Screencast, with cast content automatically adapting to the target screen.
- Optimizes Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Adds Omoji to let you flly express yourself with customized avatars.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Security & Privacy
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
- Health & Digital Wellbeing
- Adds Kid Space. When in Kid Space, your browser app automatically switches to Kids mode to create a child-friendly space.
- Adds distance-from-phone, ambient light, and sitting posture reminders in Kid Space.
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
- Gaming experience
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
- Improves the stability of mobile network connections.
- Fixes an issue where you are unable to make voice or video calls with WhatsApp in certain scenarios.
Note: This downgrade method only works for the GLO version. This rollback will erase all the contents of the phone, please be sure to backup first.
Rollback guide – via Local OTA Update (GLO)
- Download the latest ROM rollback zip package from the specified server.
- Copy the Rollback package to the phone storage.
- Install this apk. You’ll need it to roll back. Then, open the app -> tap the top-right gear icon -> find the rollback package and tap it -> wait to finish the installation -> tap reboot.
- After the rollback is complete, click Restart.
- Rollback successful.
Want to go back to Android 12? Download the Rollback package from the links below:
OnePlus Nord CE Specs
OnePlus Nord CE 5G is officially announced on June 10, 2021. The smartphone comes with a 6.43-inch Fluid AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate, Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G processor. The device is fueled with a 4500 mAh battery + Fast charging 30W, 70% in 30 min (advertised), and features a triple-camera setup.
On the rear side, there is 64 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (depth) while on the front, there is a 16 MP (wide) camera. The dimension of the smartphone is 159.2 x 73.5 x 7.9 mm and it weighs 170 grams.
The sensors include Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. It features Bluetooth 5.1, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, NavIC, and NFC.
OnePlus Nord CE 5G runs on the Android 11 + OxygenOS 11 operating system. The smartphone is built with a glass front, plastic frame, and plastic back. It is available in colors such as Blue Void, Charkoal Ink, and Silver Ray.
- How to Convert OnePlus ACE 2/11R ColorOS to Oxygen OS
- OnePlus Calculator App Gets Updated To v13.2.8
- OnePlus 7 Gets OxygenOS 12 H.38 Update(Oneplus 7 Pro)
- OnePlus Weather App Gets Updated To V13.2.6
- Get OnePlus System Launcher V13.0.12 Update (Oxygen 13)