It is no news that Oneplus 11 will not be having the “PRO” edition, according to the phone maker. With the help of Google camera, you can capture nice and detailed photos using it. Here you can download Google Camera for OnePlus 11.
Oneplus 11 Specs
The Oneplus 11 is powered by Qualcomm SM8550 Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Octa-core processor and it is equipped with the Android 13 + OxygenOS 13 (International), ColorOS 13 (China) operating system. OnePlus 11 features a triple camera: 50 MP (wide) + 32 MP (telephoto) + 48 MP (ultrawide) while on the front, there is a 16 MP (wide) sensor. The display size is 6.7 inches LTPO2 Fluid AMOLED.
The resolution of the screen is 1440 x 3216 pixels and it is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. The device is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery + 100W wired. The sensors include under the display, optical fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum, and barometer.
OnePlus 11 Google Camera [Best GCam]
OnePlus 11 supports the latest Google Camera port. Yes, you can install the GCam 8.7 port on your device. Google Camera app is one of the best alternative camera apps available for Android phones that comes with many useful features such as Night Sight, Astrophotography mode, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Now let’s take a look at how to download and install Google Camera on OnePlus 11.
Download the OnePlus 11 Google Camera
- Download OnePlus 11 Google Camera (MGC_8.7.250_A11_V6_MGC.apk) [Latest]
- Download OnePlus 11 Google Camera (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk) [Best]
- Download OnePlus 11 Google Camera [MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk]
The GCam 8.7 mod doesn’t require any changes, but, if you’re using the GCam 7.3 on your OnePlus 11, then you can apply the below-listed settings for better results.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.7.250_A11_V6.apk and MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still, you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your OnePlus 11.
- OnePlus Ace 2V Official Stock Wallpapers
- OnePlus Buds Pro 2 Light Edition TWS Earbuds Launched in China for 749 Yuan ($109)
- List Of OnePlus Smartphones With 120Hz Display
- OnePlus Nord CE starts receiving OxygenOS 13 update (Android 13)
- How to Convert OnePlus ACE 2/11R ColorOS to Oxygen OS