Realme 11 Pro Google Camera or Gcam is the stock camera app for Google’s Pixel devices The Pixel’s default camera app is called Google Camera. Focusing on computational photography—the application of computer algorithms to image data to improve image quality—it provides a straightforward and user-friendly interface. Google Camera is well-known for its high-end features, such as HDR Plus processing and Night Sight mode, which allow users to take excellent photos even in low light.
Pixel smartphones are the only ones that can use Google Camera; it’s not available on any other Android phone. Here, we provide you with one of the modified versions of the app that can be installed on Realme 11 Pro and used with your non-Pixel device.
What’s Working on Realme 11 Pro Google Camera:
- Nigh Sight
- timelapse video
- Portrait Mod
- Video record
- all other basic features
Realme 11 Pro Google Camera Download links:
- Gcam_build_8.4_super.apk: Download
- Google Camera_160MP_mod: Download
- gcam Iphone 13 Pro max Settings: Download
How to Install Google Camera Mod on Realme 11 Pro:
- Enable unknown sources: Go to your device’s “Settings” app, select “Security” or “Privacy,” and toggle on the “Unknown sources” option. This allows you to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Download Google Camera: You can Download Latest Version of Google Camera Mod from above ‘Download Section’
- Locate the Google Camera File: Once the Google Camera file has been downloaded, use a file manager app to find the file.
- Install Google Camera: Click Google Camera app, A pop-up window will appear, asking if you want to install the app. Tap on “Install” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Launch the app: Once the installation is complete, you can launch Google Camera by tapping on its icon in the app drawer or home screen.
How to Import Custom Settings on Google Camera APP:
- Download Config File: You can Download any custom config file for your device from Internet or use above ‘Download section’
- Move Config to Gcam Folder: after Downloading the config file move it to storage/gcam/configs folder
- Import Config File: Launch Google Camera app from app drawer, Click Near shooter area A pop-up window will appear, asking to Import custom config, top on desire Config File
- once done, Restart Google Camera App.