Realme GT 5G And GT Master Edition Google Camera 8.4
On this page, you can Download Realme GT 5G And GT Master Edition Google Camera. The google camera in this post was retrieved from a reliable source, and it is bug-free and simple to download and install.
The flagship killer for 2021 has arrived, this time from Oppo‘s sister brand, Realme, in the form of the Realme GT 5G. The Snapdragon 888 SoC is, without a doubt, the smartphone’s main attraction. Realme’s smartphones have long been known for their cameras, and the company’s newest Realme GT 5G and GT Master Edition models include a triple-lens camera system. Realme phones, on the other hand, have software that is well-suited to taking good photos. You may, however, sideload GCam onto it. Download Google Camera for Realme GT 5G and Realme GT Master Edition from this page.
Realme GT 5G And GT Master Edition Google Camera
Both phones in the Realme GT series have a 64MP Quad Bayer sensor, as well as an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera and a 2MP macro camera. The Sony IMX 682 64MP sensor is included on the Realme GT 5G. In terms of software, Oppo and Realme have their standard camera apps, which include AI Scene Enhancement, Night Mode, Expert (Pro) Mode, and more. Obviously, it takes good photos in virtually any situation, but if you’re searching for a better option, try the Google Camera app on the Pixel 5.
Astrophotography options, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more are included in the GCam app. After sideloading the GCam software on your Realme GT 5G or Realme GT Master Edition, you may access these functionalities. Let’s take a look at how to get the Google Camera app on the Realme GT 5G and Realme GT Master Edition.
Download Realme GT 5G And GT Master Edition Google Camera
The Camera2 API compatibility on the Realme GT 5G and GT Master Edition lets you sideload the Google Camera app. GCam 8.2, the most recent mod port, is also compatible with the Realme GT 5G. We’ve included both the newest BSG GCam 8.1 and Urnyx05 GCam 7.3 ports, which work with the Realme GT range. The download links for both ports are provided below.
- Download Realme GT 5G And GT Master Edition Google Camera 7.3 (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk)
- Download Realme GT 5G And GT Master Edition Google Camera 8.4 (MGC_8.4.300_A10_V0a_MGC.apk) [Latest]
- Download Realme GT 5G And GT Master Edition Google Camera 8.1 [MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk]
Note: Make sure to uninstall the older version of the GCam Mod ported app before installing the new one. Because this is a beta version of Google Camera, it may contain bugs.
If you desire better results, you may add a configuration file by following the instructions below.
Realme GT 5G And GT Master Edition Google Camera Recommended Settings:
- To begin, download this config file to your smartphone.
- Create a new folder with the name GCam.
- Create a new folder called configs7 in the GCam folder.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Open the Google Camera app and double press on the black blank space adjacent to the shutter button once it’s done.
- Press the restTap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Return to the app drawer and relaunch the app.
While there aren’t many parameters to modify for MGC 8.2.400 A10 V-alpha2 MGC.apk and MGC 8.1.101 A9 GV1j MGC.apk, you may still tinker with GCam settings to get better results.
When everything is finished, Begin taking stunning photographs straight from your Realme GT 5G or GT Master Edition smartphone.
If you have any questions, please leave a remark in the box below. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.