Oppo Reno Ace 2 PDHM00 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
February 9, 2023 | Oppo | No Comments|
Oppo Reno Ace 2 PDHM00 Stock ROM Firmware is now available for download and You can download it below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues within your Oppo Reno Ace 2 PDHM00 such as hang-on Logo, FRP lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash, etc.
On this page, you will find the direct link to get the official Oppo Reno Ace 2 PDHM00 Stock ROM Firmware (flash file) on your computer. The Firmware comes as a zip package and contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- make a backup before the Process
- it will erase all your data Including Internal Storage
- Device Name – Oppo Reno Ace 2 PDHM00
- ROM Type – Full ROM
- SoC – Qualcomm SD 865
- OS – Android 11
- Password – null
- Root Access – No
- Size –
- Region –
- Firmware Version – CPH2273_11_A.13_2022030912120000
- PDHM00domestic_11_F.08_2022041209310216: Download
How to Flash Oppo Reno Ace 2 PDHM00 Stock ROM Firmware Via Realme Flash Tool:
How to use Realme Flash Tool
How to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo Reno Ace 2 PDHM00:
SLA Enable device, you have to use official MSM download tool with a authorized oppo account.. or fastboot with unlocked bootloader
- Extract ROM File & tool in same folder
- Install QCOM 9008 usb driver on your computer
- connect Phone to computer followed by this Pattern > volume up + volume down + USB cable, if no device then you have to do test point..
- run MSM Download tool
- Login with Oppo ID
- locate firmware ofp file
- Click start .
- wait until success,
- once done. unplug device and switch it ON.
- OnePlus 11R Official Stock Wallpapers
- Oppo A54s CPH2273 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- ColorOS Internet Browser App Gets Updated to V126.96.36.199
- How to Use OnePlus OxygenOS 13 Smart Widgets Feature
- OPPO Find X2 Series is getting ColorOS 13 update [ Android 13]