Oppo A54s CPH2273 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
January 30, 2023 | Oppo | No Comments|
Oppo A54s CPH2273 Stock ROM Firmware is now available for download and You can download it below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues within your Oppo A54s CPH2273 such as hang-on Logo, FRP lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash, etc.
On this page, you will find the direct link to get the official Oppo A54s CPH2273 Stock ROM Firmware (flash file) on your computer. The Firmware comes as a zip package and contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- make a backup before the Process
- it will erase all your data Including Internal Storage
- Device Name – Oppo A54s CPH2273
- ROM Type – Full ROM
- SoC – Mediatek MT6765
- OS – Android 11
- Password – null
- Root Access – No
- Size –
- Region –
- Firmware Version – CPH2273_11_A.13_2022030912120000
full firmware to reinstall board software (only for dead and bootloop devices)
- CPH2273export_11_C.29_2022102900260000 : Download
How to Flash Oppo A54s CPH2273 Stock ROM Firmware Via Realme Flash Tool:
How to use Realme Flash Tool
How to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo A54s CPH2273:
- unpack downloaded Firmware using this tool
- then disable SLA Authentication (if not disabled You will face a BROM error or flash tool Requiring an Authorized account/ID)
- Install the Mediatek Vcom driver on Your computer.
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- From the flash tool folder Run Flash_tool.exe
- Go to the Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download only. Click Download & Connect You switched off your Phone.
- You can see the Flashing Process On the Screen. after completing unplug & switch it on
How to Flash/unbrick Oppo A54s CPH2273 Via Oppo Download tool:
- Extract ROM File & Download the tool in the same Folder
- Now Install the correct driver on the PC
- connect Phone to PC with USB
- Run the Download tool. it will automatically load the Firmware if not then select ofp firmware and then and click start. wait until flashing completely, done. unplug the phone and boot it up.
- ColorOS Internet Browser App Gets Updated to V22.214.171.124
- OPPO Find X2 Series is getting ColorOS 13 update [ Android 13]
- OPPO & Realme Phone Manager App updated to V13.5.2 (Download)
- Realme And OPPO Voice Recorder App Gets Updated to Version 13.9.3
- How to Transfer WhatsApp Backup From iOS to Oppo, Realme Oneplus or Any Android device