On May 11, 2023, one of the first foldable smartphones in the world, the OPPO Find N2 Flip, will receive the new Google Android 14 Beta 1 update. Meanwhile, a software update based on Android 13 has begun rolling out for the OPPO Find N2 Flip smartphone case in the Global market.
The global OPPO Find N2 Flip user base will soon be able to update to ColorOS 13.1, which comes as a 1.63MB package with ColorOS firmware version PGT110_188.8.131.52(CN01). You can upgrade your experience to the next level by downloading and installing the latest patch.
Users of the Find N2 Flip are gradually receiving the incremental ColorOS 13.1 update, which will eventually be made available to all users in the country. You can skip the automatic update and go straight to the manual download if time is of the essence.
To download the manual, get to it via Settings> From here, tap on About device> then tap on ColorOS version. Now the phone will access the server for the firmware version for you, and finally, hit on the Download and Install button.
As per the changelog, ColorOS 13.1 is primarily targeted at Convenience & efficiency, performance efficiency and seamless connection between devices, Security & privacy, health features, and a better gaming experience. As a result, owners of the respective devices will get a whole new experience in their devices. For more information, you can see the full changelog below.
OPPO Find N2 Flip ColorOS 13.1 Changelog:
Convenience & efficiency
- All-new ColorOS Pantanal Service brings live scenario-based service recommendations.
- New ColorOS smart cross-device connections for easier connection and better interoperability.
- The new auto-connect feature enables automatic connection between phones, tablets, and computers placed in close proximity.
- The new continuity feature allows you to continue tasks started on one device (phone, tablet, or computer) on another device. It also supports seamless audio switching between phones and tablets when using wireless earphones.
- The new sharing feature allows users to share SMS and call functions between phones, tablets, and computers.
- Mobile network and Wi-Fi passwords can be shared between phones and tablets.
- All-new OWork (Beta), an account-based service that supports search, viewing, and editing. And the transfer of files on phones and tablets.
- Expands Omoji’s functionality and library.
Security & privacy
- A new Find My offline feature allows you to find your phone via Bluetooth and nearby devices even when the phone is not connected to a network.
- Strengthens full-link payment protection through cooperation with Ant Security Lab to identify transaction risks and secure your assets.
- Adds a new TalkBack feature that recognizes and announces images in apps and Photos.
- Adds the new Zen Space app, with two modes, Deep Zen and Light Zen, to help you focus on the present.
- Updates ColorOS Dynamic Computing Engine to improve system smoothness, stability, battery life, and app experience.
- Adds a music playback control to Game Assistant so you can listen to and control music quickly while gaming.
- Accelerates Quick Startup for an even faster launch.