OnePlus‘ Nord CE 3 Lite uses the Realme 10 Pro’s 108 MP camera sensor. 2MP sensors power the triple-lens camera. The main sensor and stock camera app take good photos. Sideloading the Pixel 7 camera app improves phone camera quality. Download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite here.
OnePlus’ 4-in-1 quad-bayer tech captures 108 MP photos in daylight. No OIS or digital stabilization means low-light photos and videos aren’t great, and it occasionally over-sharpens. Google Camera can improve OnePlus 3T photography.
OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite supports Google Camera 8.7. The app supports Night Sight, Astrophotography, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Downloading and installing Google Camera on the OnePlus 3T Lite is next.
OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G Specs
OnePlus’ Nord CE 3 Lite 5G is now available in India for Rs. 19,999. The cheapest Nord Series phone in India has a 120Hz 6.72-inch IPS LCD display. The top hole-punch cutout houses a 16-megapixel front camera on the flat screen.
Nord CE 3 Lite 5G has a 108-megapixel rear camera. Its triple-rear camera has two 2-megapixel sensors for macro photography and depth mapping. The phone comes with a 5,000mAh battery and 67W fast charging.
Snapdragon 695 SoC. The phone comes with 128GB or 256GB storage and 8GB RAM. AI face recognition and side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
OxygenOS 13.1 comes pre-installed on the Nord CE 3 Lite 5G. Two major Android updates and three years of security support are included.
Download OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite Google Camera
Just like the previously released OnePlus Nord CE series phones, the new Nord CE 3 Lite comes with Camera2 API support out of the box. There are a number of GCam ports that are compatible with the OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite. The latest GCam mod by BSG, GCam 8.7, and Urnyx05’s GCam 7.3 ports are compatible with the OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite. Here’s the download link of the app.
- Download OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite Google Camera 8.7 (MGC_8.7.250_A11_V6_MGC.apk)
- Download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 7.3 (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk)
The GCam 8.7 mod doesn’t require any changes, but, if you’re using the GCam 7.3 on your OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite, then you can apply the below-listed settings for better results.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
- First, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with the GCam name.
- Open the GCam folder and create one more folder with the configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double-tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.7.250_A11_V6.apk and MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still, you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all is done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite.
- OnePlus Store App Gets Updated to V184.108.40.206 And Fixes Some Minor Bugs
- OxygenOS 13.1 Zen Mode Is New Called Zen Space With Two New Modes
- How To Add Contextual info on Always-On Display Realme UI 4.0
- ColorOS File Manager App Gets Updated To V13.7.18 With Improved Features
- OnePlus silently updated Zen Mode