Realme X7 Max 5G Receives Android 13 based Realme UI 4.0 update
Realme has already released the stable Realme UI 4.0 campaign and the first device to get a taste of stable Realme UI 4.0 is the Realme GT 2. On December 27, Realme GT Master Explorer Edition got the Realme UI 4.0 regular update.
Realme X7 Max 5G grabbed the latest Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 update. The latest update adds aquatic design, and the vibrant theme colors bring a new experience optimized for intelligent office, security and privacy, and much more. You can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
According to the community forum, The OTA update is rolling in a staged manner and will be available to everyone in the coming days. The company says that your Realme X7 Max must run on the latest software version. So, if your phone is running on the older version, first you need to update it to any of these versions – RMX3031_11.C.16 or RMX3031_11.C.17. The newer build is seeding with the RMX3031_11.F.04 version number.
Realme X7 Max 5G Realme UI 4.0 update Details:
- Required version: RMX3031_11.C.16 | RMX3031_11.C.17
- UI versions: RMX3031_11.F.04
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Optimizes UI layers for a clearer and neater visual experience.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds a new type of Always-On Display that shows live information about music, ride-hailing, and food delivery. (Supports only some apps)
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
- Upgrades Doodle in Notes. You can now draw on graphics to take notes more efficiently
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
Step 1: Download the rollback package on your phone and remember the location.
- Link: Rollback package for realme X7 Max 5G
Step 2: Enter recovery mode to roll back:
- Turn off your phone–>Long press the volume down and power buttons at the same time and enter recovery mode–>Choose the language –>Install from storage–> Input your screen-locked password–>Find & tap the rollback package to go back to the previous version.
Realme X7 Max 5G Specs
Realme X7 Max 5G is officially announced on May 31, 2021. The dimension of the smartphone is 158.5 x 73.3 x 8.4 mm and it weighs 179 grams. The smartphone comes with a 120Hz refresh rate that provides 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. The display size of the device is 6.43 inches Super AMOLED and protected by Dragontrail Glass.
While the operating system runs on Android 11 + Realme UI 2.0, it is powered by MediaTek MT6893 Dimensity 1200 5G Octa-core processor, and GPU is Mali-G77 MC9.
Realme X7 Max 5G consists of a triple camera of 64 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (macro) while on the front there is a single 16 MP (wide) camera. The sensors include Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass.
The smartphone is available in three colors Mercury Silver, Asteroid Black, and Milky Way. The smartphone is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery + Fast charging 50W, 50% in 16 min (advertised) + Reverse charging 2.5W.
It features Bluetooth 5.1, GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS, and USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go.
- How To Enable Dynamic Island Feature On Realme Phone
- List Of Realme Codename (All Model)
- Realme 10 Pro+ 5G Reccives January 2023 OTA Update
- How to Download & Install Realme UI 4.0 On Realme GT RMX2202
- How to Download & Install Realme UI 4.0 On Realme GT Neo 2