The realme UI has been updated to version 4, bringing new features and improvements to the other ones. Many realme phones have joined the beta testing to improve on the current os. The Beta Version of Realme UI 4.0 for realme GT Neo 2 is Now available for download & You can download it from below. the version is in the beta stage & limited to testers or early adopters, we strongly advise you to don’t Install it if you don’t know how to fix soft brick.
Realme GT Neo 2 Specs
The Realme GT Neo 2 is a solid contender as a mid-range gaming smartphone. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor offers plenty of raw performance and the phone’s cooling system does a good job of sustaining that performance during long gaming sessions.
Battery life with the 5,000mAh battery is excellent and easily lasts a day and half even with some gaming sessions. The dual speakers are quite loud and clear and make for an immersive experience while gaming and are loud enough for watching movies as well.
Realme UI 4.0 New Features:
- New lock Screen
- new Weather app UI
- new Music app UI
- stylish camera watermark
- New user interface and many more
How to Install Realme UI 4.0 on Realme GT Neo 2:
- reboot phone to twrp recovery
- make a nandroid backup
- move the backup to pc or pen drive
- wipe cache
- Flash ROM (Install zip locate rom.zip swipe slider)
- once done. reboot phone.
- Realme Q5 Pro is getting Realme UI 4.0 Update (Android 13)
- Realme X7 Pro Gets December 2022 Update With Improves Security
- OPPO & Realme Phone Manager App updated to V13.5.2 (Download)
- Realme And OPPO Voice Recorder App Gets Updated to Version 13.9.3
- Realme Narzo 50 Receives December 2022 Security Update