Realme released the Realme Narzo 20 Pro Realme UI 3.0 Update Android 12-based in India; the company is rolling out the update for three more smartphones, including, Realme 7, Narzo 20 Pro, and Narzo 30.
Realme Narzo 20 pro specs
Realme Narzo 20 Pro is officially announced on September 21, 2020. While the smartphone’s screen has been protected by Corning Gorilla Glass, the size of the device is 6.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. The dimension of the device is 162.3 x 75.4 x 9.4 mm and it weighs 191 grams.
The smartphone comes with a big display of 6.5 inches with an IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. The resolution of the screen is 1080 x 2400 pixels and runs on the Android 10, Realme UI operating system.
The smartphone is powered with Mediatek Helio G95 Octa-core processor and the GPU is Mali-G76 MC4. The internal storage comes in two variants of 64 GB and 128 GB while the RAM has 6 GB and 8 GB options.
Realme Narzo 20 Pro consists of a quad-camera 48 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth) while on the front there is a single 16 MP (wide) camera.
The smartphone is available in various colors such as White Knight and Black Ninja. The smartphone is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery + Fast charging 65W + SuperDart Charge.
Realme Narzo 20 Pro Realme UI 3.0 Update version
Let’s talk about the new Realme Narzo 20 Pro Realme UI 3.0 Update, which has received a major new Realme UI update. Specifically, this is a major update – Android 12 that comes in a stable version with Realme UI version numbers RMX2161_11_C.08
Realme UI 3.0 introduces a refreshing new look with Fluid Space design and Sketchpad AOD, new features to help protect your privacy, and improvements across the entire system to make your Realme smartphone faster and more fluid than ever. There is so much to say about Realme UI 3.0 – here are just a few of our favorite features.
Moreover, this update redesigns icons using new materials, reduces CPU load average, and improves the responsiveness of turning on or off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Airplane mode. Plus, it renamed FlexDrop to Flexible Windows and optimized it.
It is, therefore, the release of Android 12 for the Narzo 20 Pro after the company released a substantial amount of Realme UI 3.0 Open Beta for these devices.
The distribution of the update just described is currently underway via OTA, therefore in automatic mode. Below you can find the full changelog of the Android 12 update.
Realme Narzo 20 Pro Realme UI 3.0 Update changelogs
- The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, delivers a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
- Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user
Convenience & Efficiency
- Adds “Background stream”: Apps in Background stream mode continue playing the audio of a video when you leave them or lock your phone.
- FlexDrop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized:
- Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes.
- You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window.
- Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
- Adds a chart to display your battery usage. Read more
- In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
- Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order.
- You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimizes accessibility:
- Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
- Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general.
- TalkBack supports more system apps, including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar.
How To Download Realme Narzo 20 Pro Realme UI 3.0 Update :
Please make sure your device is updated to the required versions:-
- Narzo 20 Pro – RMX2161_11_C.17/ RMX2161_11_C.18/ RMX2161_11_C.19
- Go to Settings on your device
- Scroll down and tap on Software update
- Wait for Check for updates
- Hit on the Download and install button
Related Articles On Realme Hub:
- Realme 7 Realme UI 3.0 Update is ready
- OnePlus 10 Pro OxygenOS 13 update Received by global variant
- OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro September 2022 patch update
- Realme 9i 5G RMX3612 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Realme C21 RMX3202/RMX3201 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)