Realme released the Realme 7 Realme UI 3.0 Update Android 12-based in India; the company is rolling out the update for three more smartphones, including, Realme 7, Narzo 20 Pro, and Narzo 30.
Realme 7 Specs
Realme 7 was officially released on September 10, 2020. The smartphone comes with a big display of 6.5 inches with an IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. The resolution is 1080 x 2400 pixels and the screen PPI is 405. The operating system of the device is Android 10 + Realme UI.
The smartphone is powered by a Mediatek Helio G95 Octa-core processor. The internal storage comes in two variants: 64 GB and 128 GB which supports 6 GB and 8 GB RAM. Realme 7 consists of a quad-camera 64 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth).
On the front, there is a single 16 MP (wide) camera that features HDR. The smartphone is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery + Fast charging 30W, 50% in 26 min, 100% in 65 min (advertised).
The device comes with sensors such as Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. The smartphone features Bluetooth 5.0, GPS with A-GPS, BDS, and USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go. The smartphone is available in Mist Blue and Mist White.
Realme 7 Realme UI 3.0 Update version
Let’s talk about new updates for the Realme 7, which has received a major new Realme UI update. Specifically, this is a major update – Android 12 that comes in a stable version with Realme UI version numbers RMX2151_11_C.08
Realme UI 3.0 introduces a refreshing new look with Fluid Space design and Sketchpad AOD, new features to help protect your privacy, and improvements across the entire system to make your Realme smartphone faster and more fluid than ever. There is so much to say about Realme UI 3.0 – here are just a few of our favorite features.
Moreover, this update redesigns icons using new materials, reduces CPU load average, and improves the responsiveness of turning on or off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Airplane mode. Plus, it renamed FlexDrop to Flexible Windows and optimized it.
It is, therefore, the release of Android 12 for the Realme 7 after the company released a substantial amount of Realme UI 3.0 Open Beta for these devices.
The distribution of the update just described is currently underway via OTA, therefore in automatic mode. Below you can find the full changelog of the Android 12 update.
Realme 7 Realme UI 3.0 Update changelog
- The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, delivers a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
- Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user
Convenience & Efficiency
- Adds “Background stream”: Apps in Background stream mode continue playing the audio of a video when you leave them or lock your phone.
- FlexDrop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized:
- Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes.
- You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window.
- Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
- Adds a chart to display your battery usage. Read more
- In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
- Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order.
- You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimizes accessibility:
- Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
- Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general.
- TalkBack supports more system apps, including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar.
How To Update to Realme 7 Realme UI 3.0 Update
Please make sure your device is updated to the required versions:-
- Realme 7 – RMX2151_11_C.17/ RMX2151_11_C.18/ RMX2151_11_C.19
- Go to Settings on your device
- Scroll down and tap on Software update
- Wait for Check for updates
- Hit on the Download and install button
Related Articles On Realme Hub:
- OnePlus 10 Pro OxygenOS 13 update Received by global variant
- OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro September 2022 patch update
- Realme 9i 5G RMX3612 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Realme C21 RMX3202/RMX3201 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Realme RMX3063 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)