Realme C55 RMX3710 Stock ROM Firmware is now available for download and You can download it below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues within your Realme C55 RMX3710 such as hang-on Logo, FRP lock, fast boot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash, etc.
On this page, you will find the direct link to get the official Realme C55 RMX3710 Stock ROM Firmware (flash file) on your computer. The Firmware comes as a zip package and contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- make a backup before the Process
- it will erase all your data Including Internal Storage
- Device Name – Realme C55 RMX3710
- ROM Type – Full ROM+ OTA’s
- SoC – Qualcomm
- OS – Android 12
- Password – null
- Root Access – No
- Size – GB
- Region –
- Firmware Version –
How to Flash Realme C31 RMX3501 Stock ROM Firmware Via Realme Flash Tool:
How to Install Stock Firmware on Realme C31 RMX3501:
SLA Enable device, you have to use official MSM download tool with a authorized oppo account..
- Extract ROM File & tool in same folder
- Install QCOM 9008 usb driver on your computer
- connect Phone to computer followed by this Pattern > volume up + volume down + USB cable, if no device then you have to do test point..
- run MSM Download tool
- Login with Oppo ID
- locate firmware ofp file click ‘Start’ wait until success.
- once done. unplug device and switch it ON.