Realme is sending an OTA update for the 10 Pro+ 5G Indian model with Realme UI version RMX3686 11 A.16 in January 2023. Users may be required to download the 400MB package size. This is a significant system upgrade for the smartphone in order to improve security.
As of now, this is the first update for the Realme 10 Pro+ 5G, which not only optimizes performance but also addresses other system-related issues that are interfering with the user experience. Let us now discuss the new features and improvements of the latest update.
Realme 10 Pro+ 5G Update What’s New :
The new update improves system performance to provide a more seamless user experience and resolves some known issues to keep the system stable. Furthermore, the latest update improves the Camera, Network, and other system-related functions.
This update enhances the photography and video recording experiences by optimizing Camera effects, as well as network performance and stability to provide better connectivity. Check out the complete changelog for more information.
Update Version Number:
- Realme 10 Pro+ 5G – RMX3686_11.A.16
- Optimizes the camera effects
- Optimizes network performance and stability
- Improves system performance
- Fixes some known issues to improve system stability
How To Update :
Now, this new software is rolling out gradually in batches to ensure the stability of this update, and it may take some time to cover all the Realme 10 Pro+ 5G devices in India. If you don’t wait for the OTA update, you can switch manually via the phone’s Settings.
- From here, scroll down and click on the About device
- Tap on the Official version.
- Now, wait for the Check for the updates
- If available, hit on the Download and install button.
Realme 10 Pro + Specs
On November 17, 2022, the Realme 10 Pro+ was officially announced. The smartphone has a 6.7-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2412 pixels. The device runs Android 13 with Realme UI 4.0 on top. The MediaTek Dimensity 1080 Octa-core processor powers the smartphone.
Internal storage options include 128 GB and 256 GB, while RAM options include 8 GB and 12 GB. The Realme 10 Pro+ has three cameras: 108 MP (wide), 8 MP (ultrawide), and 2 MP (macro), with a single 16 MP (wide) camera on the front. The smartphone is available in a variety of colors, including Black, Blue, and Starlight.
The smartphone is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery + 67W wired, PD3.0, 50% in 17 min (advertised). It features Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1+L5), GALILEO, GLONASS, BDS, QZSS, and USB Type-C 2.0. For the latest phones and tablets.
- How to Download & Install Realme UI 4.0 On Realme GT RMX2202
- How to Download & Install Realme UI 4.0 On Realme GT Neo 2
- Realme Q5 Pro is getting Realme UI 4.0 Update (Android 13)
- Realme X7 Pro Gets December 2022 Update With Improves Security
- OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite Gets OxygenOS 13 Update [Android 13]