Oppo A16K CPH2349 Stock ROM Firmware is now available for download and You can download it below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues within your Oppo A16K CPH2349 such as hang-on Logo, FRP lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash, etc.
On this page, you will find the direct link to get the official Oppo A16K CPH2349 Stock ROM Firmware (flash file) on your computer. The Firmware comes as a zip package and contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- make a backup before the Process
- it will erase all your data Including Internal Storage
- Device Name – Oppo A16K CPH2349
- ROM Type – Full ROM
- SoC – Mediatek
- OS – Android 11
- Password – Null
- Root Access – No
- Size – 2-8GB
- Region –
- Firmware Version – CPH2349_11_A.09_2022022518590147
- CPH2349export_11_A.18_20221221184: Download
- CPH2349_11_A.15_2022090321060000: Download
- CPH2349_11_A.13_2022072018340000: Download
- CPH2349_11_A.14_2022081100430172: Download
- CPH2349_11_A.09_2022022518590147: Download
How to Flash Oppo A16K CPH2349 Stock ROM Firmware Via Realme Flash Tool:
How to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo A16K:
- unpack downloaded Firmware using this tool
- then disable SLA Authentication (if not disabled You will face a BROM error or flash tool Require a Authorized account/ID)
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your computer.
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- From the flash tool folder Run Flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download only. Click Download & Connect Your switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & switch it on
How to Flash/unbrick Oppo A16K Via Oppo Download tool:
- Extract ROM File & Download tool in same Folder
- Now Install correct driver on PC
- connect Phone to PC with USB
- Run Download tool. it will automatically load the Firmware if not then select ofp firmware and then and click start. wait until flashing complete, done. unplug Phone and bootup.
- Leak; Oppo Find N2 to feature 120Hz LTPO AMOLED display
- Realme Narzo 30 RMX2156 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Realme RMX3366 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- OPPO F21s Pro CPH2161 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Realme GT2 Pro RMX3300 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)