OnePlus, on the other hand, is gradually sending frequent updates as part of the continuing OxygenOS 14 testing and Beta programs for many devices. Similarly, the business has released a fresh firmware update for the OnePlus Nord CE 3 5G, which includes bug patches.
OnePlus Nord CE 3 5G OxygenOS 220.127.116.112. Update
The OxygenOS 18.104.22.1682 update for the OnePlus Nord CE 3 5G optimizes the front camera’s photo output. The update includes minor modifications in skin tone during post-processing. The update is currently only available for the device’s India variant.
Users can report bugs or provide feedback through Google Dialer or the OnePlus Community.
This month’s OxygenOS 14 beta will be available for the OnePlus Nord CE 3 5G. We expect that consumers will be able to enjoy the latest features of OxygenOS 14 in the next few weeks. There are numerous new features and changes that will undoubtedly improve the user experience and device performance.
- optimizes the skin tone of photos taken with the front camera
It is an incremental update and may take some time to reach each unit. However, the users can manually check for the update by heading to Settings > About > Software Updates > Check for Updates.
- New OnePlus Notes App OxygenOS 14.1.20 Update Brings Bug Fixes
- OnePlus Nord 2T OxygenOS 14 Open Beta Released
- OnePlus OxygenOS 14 Open Beta Changelog And New Features
- OnePlus Photos App Gets OxygenOS V14.5.2 Update
- OnePlus 11 Gets OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 3 With Stability Improvement