For the OnePlus 10 Pro device, OnePlus is offering a stable main OS, OxygenOS 14, powered by Android 14.
Finally, the OnePlus 10 Pro is getting the OxygenOS 14 upgrade based on Android 14. The update has its own build number for identification, which is: OnePlus 10 Pro – NE2211_22.214.171.124(EX01)
For the time being, the company is only releasing this update in India, but it is expected that it will soon be available in other locations as well.
Owners of the OnePlus 10 Pro, presently available in India, are eligible to receive the update, and those interested can do so by simply following the procedures outlined below Go to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update >> OxygenOS version >> Download and install.
The update has arrived, bringing with it a slew of new features, enhancements, and modifications for upgrading the device. The brand is introducing Fluid Cloud as well as improving the Smart Efficiency functionality.
The photographs and videos related to permission control have been improved, resulting in safer application access. The overall performance optimization is also improved.
- How To Fix OnePlus 5G Signal Fluctuations
- WhatsApp Beta for Android Adds New Username Search Feature
- How to Highlight Text in PDF on Mobile
- OnePlus 9RT and OnePlus Nord CE 2 received November 2023 patch.
- ChatGPT Voice Chat Feature Is Now Available To All Android & iOS Users