LG Q70 LMQ730N Stock ROM Firmware is now available for download and You can download it below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues within your LG Q70 LMQ730N such as hang-on Logo, FRP lock, fast boot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash, etc.
On this page, you will find the direct link to get the official LG Q70 LMQ730N Stock ROM Firmware (flash file) on your computer. The Firmware comes as a zip package and contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- make a backup before the Process
- it will erase all your data Including Internal Storage
- Device Name – LG Q70 LMQ730N
- ROM Type – Full ROM+ OTA’s
- SoC – Mediatek
- OS – Android
- Password –
- Root Access – No
- Size – GB
- Region –
- Firmware Version –
- QFIL/QPST: Download
- QD Loader driver: Download
How to Flash LG Q70 LMQ730N Stock ROM Firmware
How to Install LG Q70 LMQ730N Stock ROM Firmware:
- Install QFIL: Download and install the latest version of QFIL on your computer.
- Download the firmware: Download the firmware file for your from above download section.
- Extract Firmware File: once firmware file is downloaded extract the zip file using the 7z or winrar.’
- Install Qualcomm driver: download & Install latest qualcomm 9008 usb driver on your computer
- Boot your device into EDL mode: To put your device into EDL (Emergency Download) mode, follow these steps:
- Turn off your device.
- Hold down the volume up and volume down buttons simultaneously.
- While holding the volume buttons, connect your device to your computer via USB cable.
- Your device should now be in EDL mode.
- Note: if still not in EDL Mod then you have to short test point
- Launch QFIL: Launch QFIL on your computer.
- Load the firmware: In QFIL, click on the “Flat Build” button and select the firmware file that you downloaded in step
- in the Programmer option click browse and locate Prog-firehose-ddr.elf file from firmware folder
- click load xml option and select rawprogram and Patch xmls
- Start the flashing process: Click on the “Download” button in QFIL to start the flashing process.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete: The flashing process can take several minutes to complete, depending on the size of the firmware file and the speed of your computer. do not disconnect your device from the computer during this time.
- Reboot your device: Once the flashing process is complete, disconnect your device from the computer and reboot it.
- Honor Magic4 5G LGE-AN00 XML Stock ROM Firmware EDL QFIL (Flash File)
- How To Use QPST tool (Qualcomm Product Support Tools) (Download)
- How To Enable Diag Mod With Oppo Diag tool Without Root (Download)
- Infinix Hot 30 5G X6832 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- HTC Desire 12 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)