In this post, you will find the official link to get the Huawei P10 Lite WAS-L02 Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flashing procedures.
Huawei P10 Lite WAS-L02 Firmware Information
|Based On||EMUI OS.|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0 Oreo|
|Software needed||Recovery Tool.|
|File Format||Zip format.|
|Driver||Huawei Device Drivers.|
|Code-name||P10 Lite WAS-L02|
The requirement to Flash Huawei P10 Lite WAS-L02
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- Enough SD Space.
The Need For The Huawei P10 Lite WAS-L02 Firmware:
The Huawei P10 Lite WAS-L02 stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Huawei device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Huawei P10 Lite WAS-L02.
- Unbrick Huawei P10 Lite WAS-L02.
- Unroot Huawei P10 Lite WAS-L02.
- Fix Issues on Huawei P10 Lite WAS-L02.
Download Huawei P10 Lite WAS-L02 Stock Firmware
File Name: Download Data File update_full_WAS-L02_ice_cr.zip
File Size: 1.7 GB
Flash Huawei P10 Lite WAS-L02 Stock Firmware
- Download and extract the Stock ROM package on the computer using the WinRar or Winzip Tool.
- After extracting the package, you will get the USB Driver, Firmware, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the computer.
- Power Off the Device.
- Open the Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the Flash Tool is Launched, Click on the browse and load the Firmware File.
- Connect your device to the Computer.
- Click on the Download button to begin the flashing process.
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing Huawei P10 Lite WAS-L02 firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Huawei Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to the Download Huawei Stock Firmware page.
[*] Huawei USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to the Download Huawei USB Driver page.
[*] Compatibility: You can use the above tutorial to flash stock firmware on almost all the Huawei Devices.