An example of a SIM lock is a SIM region lock, which limits the mobile phone’s functionality to a certain geographical area. A SIM region lock restricts the use of a phone to a specific geographic area; it will not accept SIM cards from other countries or regions.
An American or Asian SIM card will not be able to be used with a Chinese SIM card in a phone that has a SIM region lock for China. Through the use of SIM region locks, which restrict their use to particular regions, network providers or manufacturers can control the distribution of mobile phones.
Most phones’ firmware includes a SIM region lock that, to remove it, requires the user to input a specific code that is either given by the manufacturer or the network provider. Nevertheless, unlocking a SIM region lock isn’t always an option, and it could even ruin your phone’s warranty.
Steps to unlock the OnePlus 12 SIM lock:
- Visit this page\
- Enter Your device’s IMEI Number and click convert
- Now copy the output code
- Open Dialer on your Device
- dial *#3988691# & enter the output code
- Once done, reboot your device! Your device is now unlocked, and you can use it in any region.
Free Method 2:
- visit the nearby Oneplus service center and ask them to unlock your device
Paid Method (Instant Unlock)
- Contact Me for payment instructions
- open this program on your computer: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Lu-P38OEpxsfZNVYa1HYNwNc98IX-NLU/view?usp=sharing
- enter the IP in the USB redirector program
- once it ask to plug device, connect your device to computer with usb debugging enabled (ADB Mod) and allow file transfer
- Wait until success
- 9 ways to Fix Galaxy Store Not Downloading Apps on Samsung Phones
- How to Exit Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Phones
- How to use Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software
- How to flash stock rom on any Huawei Smartphone
- Samsung Phones: 13 Tricks to Extend Their Battery Life