Redmi Note 13 Pro Google Camera or Gcam is the stock camera app for Google’s Pixel devices. It offers a simple and intuitive interface, with a focus on computational photography, which uses software algorithms to enhance the quality of photos taken with the Camera. Google Camera is known for its advanced features, such as HDR Plus & Night Sight mode, which allows users to take great photos in low light conditions, and HDR+ processing, which helps to produce high dynamic range photos.
Google Camera is exclusive to Pixel smartphones and is not available for other Android devices. However, some developers have created some modified versions of the app that can be installed on Redmi Note 13 Pro & here we share one of them which you can use on your non-Pixel device.
What’s Working on Redmi Note 13 Pro Google Camera:
- Night Sight
- timelapse video
- Portrait Mod
- Video record
- all other basic features
Redmi Note 13 Pro Google Camera Download links:
- Gcam_build_8.4_super.apk: Download
- Google Camera_160MP_mod: Download
- gcam Iphone 13 Pro max Settings: Download
How to Install Redmi Note 13 Pro Google Camera:
- Enable unknown sources: Go to your device’s “Settings” app, select “Security” or “Privacy,” and toggle on the “Unknown sources” option. This allows you to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Download Redmi Note 13 Pro Google Camera: You can Download Latest Version of Google Camera Mod from above ‘Download Section’
- Locate the Google Camera File: Once the Google Camera file has been downloaded, use a file manager app to find the file.
- Install Google Camera: Click Google Camera app, A pop-up window will appear, asking if you want to install the app. Tap on “Install” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Launch the app: Once the installation is complete, you can launch Google Camera by tapping on its icon in the app drawer or home screen.
How to Import Custom Settings on Google Camera APP:
- Download Config File: You can Download any custom config file for your device from Internet or use above ‘Download section’
- Move Config to Gcam Folder: after Downloading the config file move it to storage/gcam/configs folder
- Import Config File: Launch Google Camera app from app drawer, Click Near shooter area A pop-up window will appear, asking to Import custom config, top on desire Config File
- once done, Restart Google Camera App.
- How to activate MIUI High Performance Mode On Xiaomi, Redmi & Poco
- How to activate Xiaomi SOS Emergency mode
- Redmi Note 13 Pro Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Download Motorola Moto Edge 40 Neo Official Stock Wallpapers
- DIGMA Optima 1240C Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)