Apple released a beta version of watchOS 7.6 last month for testing purposes. Three incremental beta updates have already been applied to watchOS 7‘s next version. Apple has released watchOS 7.6 Beta 4 today, which is another minor upgrade. The next beta release is expected to offer enhancements and repairs to the Apple Watch. You can find all you need to know about the watchOS 7.6 Beta 4 Update right here.
Apple has released the latest incremental patch for the Apple Watch, which has the build number 18U5552d and comes in at around the same weight as the third beta build. Yes, you can get the tiny incremental fix for your Apple Watch immediately. This update, like the others in the watchOS 7 series, is available for Apple Watch Series 3 and subsequent devices. Developers can sideload the update on their Apple Watch for testing purposes as usual.
Normally, Apple does not provide the details of the changes that arrive with beta updates. However, the watchOS 7.6 fourth beta release is expected to provide bug fixes and system improvements. If your Apple Watch is running the beta version of watchOS 7.6, you may now update it to the latest version for improved performance. To upgrade your Apple Watch to watchOS 7.6 Beta 4, follow the procedures below.
Before going on to the next part, learn more about watchOS 8, including its features, compatibility, and more.
Download watchOS 7.6 Beta 4 Update
You may easily sideload the update on your Watch if your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 14.7 beta 4 or iPadOS 14.7 beta 4.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 7.6 beta 4 available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 7.6 beta 4 profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 14.
How to install watchOS 7.6 Developer Beta 4 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
The watchOS 7.6 developer beta 4 update is now available for download and installation on your Apple Watch. Your watch will restart when the installation procedure is completed. After that, you may begin using your Apple Watch.
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment section. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.