Vivo T2 5G Google Camera 8.4 is the stock camera app from Google’s Pixel devices. It offers a simple and intuitive interface, with a focus on computational photography, which uses software algorithms to enhance the quality of photos taken with the camera. Google Camera is known for its advanced features, such as HDR Plus & Night Sight mode, which allows users to take great photos in low light conditions, and HDR+ processing, which helps to produce high dynamic range photos.
Vivo T2 Specs
vivo T2 has been officially announced on May 23, 2022. The device is packed with 8 GB, and 12 GB RAM options while the internal storage is 128 GB, and 256 GB. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G Octa-core processor while the GPU is Adreno 650.
The smartphone comes in a dimension of 163 x 76.2 x 8.5 mm and weighs 190 grams. The device supports Dual SIM and the display size is 6.62 inches AMOLED. The resolution of the display is 1080 x 2400 pixels.
The device runs on the Android 12 + Origin OS Ocean operating system. It is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po 4700 mAh battery + Fast charging 80W. The smartphone is available in colors such as Blue, Orange, and Gradient.
It is integrated with sensors such as optical under-display fingerprint, compass, accelerometer, gyro, proximity. The smartphone consists of triple camera: 64 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (macro). On the front, there is a single camera consisting of 16 MP (wide).
What’s Working on Vivo T2 5G Google Camera 8.4:
- Night Sight
- timelapse video
- Portrait Mod
- Video record
- all other basic features
Download links for Vivo T2 5G Google Camera 8.4:
- Gcam_build_8.4_super.apk: Download
- Google Camera_160MP_mod: Download
- gcam Iphone 13 Pro max Settings: Download
How to Install Vivo T2 5G Google Camera 8.4 Mod
- Enable unknown sources: Go to your device’s “Settings” app, select “Security” or “Privacy,” and toggle on the “Unknown sources” option. This allows you to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Download Google Camera: You can Download Latest Version of Google Camera Mod from above ‘Download Section’
- Locate the Google Camera File: Once the Google Camera file has been downloaded, use a file manager app to find the file.
- Install Google Camera: Click Google Camera app, A pop-up window will appear, asking if you want to install the app. Tap on “Install” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Launch the app: Once the installation is complete, you can launch Google Camera by tapping on its icon in the app drawer or home screen.
How to Import Custom Settings on Google Camera APP:
- Download Config File: You can Download any custom config file for your device from Internet or use above ‘Download section’
- Move Config to Gcam Folder: after Downloading the config file move it to storage/gcam/configs folder
- Import Config File: Launch Google Camera app from app drawer, Click Near shooter area A pop-up window will appear, asking to Import custom config, top on desire Config File
- once done, Restart Google Camera App.
Enjoy for photos
- Vivo X Flip Official Stock Wallpapers
- Vivo X Fold 2 Official Stock Wallpapers
- OnePlus Health App: Download Latest Update V2.6.14
- OnePlus 11R Google Camera 8.7
- iQOO Z5 Google Camera 8.4