Oppo Find X6 Pro Google Camera is the stock camera app from Google’s Pixel devices. It offers a simple and intuitive interface, with a focus on computational photography, which uses software algorithms to enhance the quality of photos taken with the camera. Google Camera is known for its advanced features, such as HDR Plus & Night Sight mode, which allows users to take great photos in low light conditions, and HDR+ processing, which helps to produce high dynamic range photos.
Oppo Find X6 Pro Specs
Oppo Find X6 Pro is officially released on March 21, 2023. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm SM8550-AC Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor and the operating system is Android 13 + ColorOS 13.1. The device is packed with 12 GB, 16 GB RAM 256 GB and 512 GB internal storage.
Oppo Find X6 Pro consists of a triple-camera 50 MP (wide) + 50 MP (telephoto) + 50 MP (ultrawide) while on the front there is 32 MP (wide). The size of the display is 6.82 inches which features LTPO3 AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 800 nits (typ), 1500 nits (HBM), and 2500 nits (peak).
The screen resolution is 1440 x 3168 pixels and it also supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by). Additionally, it also supports IP68 dust/water resistance (up to 1.5m for 30 mins).
It is built with a glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus 2), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5) or eco-leather back, and an aluminum frame. The device is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery + 100W wired, PD + 50W wireless + 10W reverse wireless. The sensors include under the display, optical fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and color spectrum.
- Night Sight
- timelapse video
- Portrait Mod
- Video record
- all other basic features
How to Install Oppo Find X6 Pro Google Camera:
- Enable unknown sources: Go to your device’s “Settings” app, select “Security” or “Privacy,” and toggle on the “Unknown sources” option. This allows you to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Download Google Camera: You can Download Latest Version of Google Camera Mod from above ‘Download Section’
- Locate the Google Camera File: Once the Google Camera file has been downloaded, use a file manager app to find the file.
- Install Google Camera: Click Google Camera app, A pop-up window will appear, asking if you want to install the app. Tap on “Install” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Launch the app: Once the installation is complete, you can launch Google Camera by tapping on its icon in the app drawer or home screen.
How to Import Custom Settings on Google Camera APP:
- Download Config File: You can Download any custom config file for your device from Internet or use above ‘Download section’
- Move Config to Gcam Folder: after Downloading the config file move it to storage/gcam/configs folder
- Import Config File: Launch Google Camera app from app drawer, Click Near shooter area A pop-up window will appear, asking to Import custom config, top on desire Config File
- once done, Restart Google Camera App.
- Oppo Find X6 Pro PGEM10 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Oppo Find X6 Pro Official Stock Wallpapers
- OPPO Reno 7, K9s and K10 Vitality Edition Gets ColorOS 13 Update
- Oppo Find N2 Flip Will Cost Rs 89,999 in India
- OPPO ColorOS Smart Sidebar App Gets Update To V13.0.24