Apple just put out an update for the Apple Watch called watchOS 10.3.1. This is a small improvement over the last month’s version of Apple watchOS 10.3. With today’s release, Apple fixes known problems and makes the whole system better. Keep reading to find out more.
If your watch is qualified, Apple puts the new software update with the build number 21S651 on it. This small update only takes 82MB to download on my Apple Watch Series 7. The update is free and easy to put on your watch; all Apple Watches that can get it can get the watchOS 10 version. iOS 17.3.1 and other changes come with watchOS 10.3.1.
In the release notes, Apple didn’t say what changes were made or what bugs were fixed. But the release notes show that there are improvements and bug fixes. You can also use the new features that came with watchOS 10.3, like the Unity Bloom watch face.
Apple watchOS 10.3.1 update
If your iPhone or iPad is running on the latest version of iOS 17.3.1, then you can easily sideload the watchOS 10.3.1 on your Watch.
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap General > Software Update.
- Select the Download and Install option on the new update.
- That’s it.
Connect your Apple Watch to a WiFi network and make sure it’s charged at least halfway. Get the test profile and then open the Apple Watch app on your phone. Go to General > Software Update > Download and Install to get the new software.
The Apple watchOS 10.3.1 will now be downloaded and put on your Apple Watch. And when the installation is done, your watch will turn itself back on. You can use your Apple Watch after everything is done.
- iOS 17.3.1 Update Fixes Text Overlap bug
- How to Screen Record/Screenshot On Apple Vision Pro
- Apple releases watchOS 10.4 beta 2
- Apple Vision Pro Now Has ChatGPT OpenAI’s App
- iOS 17.4 public beta and revised build for developers now Available