The ability to use a mobile phone is limited to a particular region or country with a SIM region lock. What this implies is that if a phone has a SIM region lock, it will only be able to use SIM cards from that specific region or country.
Take a phone that’s SIM region locked for China as an example. It means that you can only use SIM cards from China on that phone, and not from anywhere else in the world. Through the use of SIM region locks, which restrict their use to particular regions, network providers or manufacturers can control the distribution of mobile phones.
There is typically a code given by the manufacturer or network provider that needs to be entered in order to remove the SIM region lock, which is typically associated with the phone’s firmware. Nevertheless, unlocking a SIM region lock isn’t always an option, and it could even ruin your phone’s warranty.
Steps to unlock SIM Lock on OnePlus Open:
- Visit this page\
- Enter Your device IMEI Number & Click convert
- Now copy the output code
- Open Dialer on Your device
- dial *#3988691# & enter the output code
- once done, Reboot your device! Your Device Now unlocked and you can use it on any Region.
Free Method 2:
- visit nearby oneplus service center and ask them to unlock your device
Paid Method (Instant Unlock)
- Contact Me for payment instructions
- open this program on your computer https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Lu-P38OEpxsfZNVYa1HYNwNc98IX-NLU/view?usp=sharing
- enter the IP in the usb redirector program
- once it ask to plug device, connect your device to computer with usb debugging enabled (ADB Mod) and allow file transfer
- Wait until success
- How to Enable Realme GT Neo 5 Call Recording
- How to Change Realme GT Neo 5 SE into Global Version
- How to unlock bootloader on Realme Narzo 60 Series
- How to Convert OnePlus Ace 2 Pro PJA110 to Global Version