Following these steps will allow you to connect your Samsung smartphone or tablet to a Windows computer by installing the Samsung USB Driver.
Requirements: You need to have a Windows computer (x32 or x64 bit) to install the Samsung drivers on the computer.
Steps to Install Samsung USB Driver on Windows
- Download and Extract the Samsung Driver on the Computer. If in case you have already downloaded the Samsung Drivers, then SKIP this step.
- After extracting the Driver Package, you will be able to see the similar files:
- Open the Setup File.
- Click on Next Button to Continue.
- Now, Select your Choice of Language and your country (you can ignore it) and Click on Next Button to Continue.
- Choose the Installation Location (leave it as default) and Click on Install Button.
- Now, Installation will be completed within a minute.
- Once Installation is Completed, Click on Finish Button to Close the Setup.
- Now, Restart your Windows Computer to apply changes. After Restarting the Computer, you can easily connect your Samsung Smartphone and Tablets to the Windows Computer.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 5G SM-G981W Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G SM-G986W Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 5G SM-S918B Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Samsung Galaxy A25 5G SM-A256E Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Samsung Galaxy A05s SM-A057M Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)