Samsung USB debugging is a crucial feature for Android users, especially if you’re into development, rooting your smartphone, or resolving Software problems On Samsung devices, enabling USB debugging is a simple operation, but it’s concealed in the developer options. We’ll walk you through the process in this article for enabling USB debugging on your Samsung tablet or phone.
Step 1: Enable Developer Options
- On your Samsung mobile, launch the “Settings” app. The gear-shaped symbol in the top-right corner of the screen may normally be accessed by swiping down from the top of the screen or searching for it in your app drawer.
- Scroll down and click “About Phone” or “About Tablet.”
- Find “Software Information” or a comparable selection, and select it.
- Look for “Build number” under this heading. The next step is to swiftly touch “Build number” a number of times (often seven). A message reflecting your advancement will appear as you tap, for example, “You are X steps away from being a developer.” Tap on the screen repeatedly until it says, “You are now a developer.”
- You have successfully enabled Developer Options. Go back to the main “Settings” menu.
Step 2: Access Developer Options
- In the “Settings” menu, scroll down to “Developer options” and then pick it. Since you activated it in the earlier step, it should now be visible.
Step 3: Enable Samsung USB Debugging
- Locate the “USB debugging” option under the “Developer Options” menu.
- Toggle “USB debugging” on by tapping the toggle switch next to it. You may see a confirmation dialog; just select your preference.
- Toggle “OEM unlock” on by tapping the toggle switch next to it. You may see a confirmation dialog; just select your preference.
You’ve successfully enabled USB debugging & OEM unlock on your Samsung device.
- How to restart an unresponsive Samsung Galaxy S23
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Unlocked Gets September 2023 Security Update
- How to activate MIUI High-Performance Mode On Xiaomi, Redmi & Poco
- How to activate Xiaomi SOS Emergency mode
- How to Setup eSIM on iPhone 15 (15 Pro)