At their Developer Conference 2023 in early October, Samsung unveiled One UI6.0, their newest user interface based on Android 14. As a result, the Galaxy S23 series of flagship devices started getting the Stable One UI 6.0 update in late October 2023. All of Samsung’s eligible devices will soon receive the latest One UI 6.0 update, which is nearly finished. However some users would prefer to revert to the older version of One UI 5.1 since the rollout of One UI 6.0 is not yet complete.
We are all well aware that Samsung is nearly finished updating all of its Galaxy smartphones that are eligible with the newest One UI 6.0, which is based on Android 14. But even with the most recent update, 6.0, some users are still reporting problems with specific features or even bugs.
According to multiple reports, there have been some issues with the latest One UI 6.0 update for Galaxy devices, which is based on Android 14, and several features need to be fixed so they work as expected. Therefore, reverting to an older, less stable version of One UI (5.1) is your best bet for fixing this issue.
How do you downgrade Samsung One UI 6.0 to One UI 5.1 Update?
Rolling back or downgrading to the One UI 5.1 update is pretty simple; you have to follow the simple steps given below:
- Step:1 First off, open the Samsung Members app and choose the Beta Withdraw option.
- Step:2 Once selected, wait for a while until the process completes.
- Step:3 Now, once the process is completed, you will be required to perform a rollback on your smartphone to take it back to the Previous One UI 5.1 version.
- Step:4 Do note that you can easily perform a rollback process either by using the Smart Switch to connect your smartphone to the PC or by making a factory restore of your Galaxy device.
- Step:5 Remember that while performing the rollback process, your smartphone will automatically perform a factory reset process, so it’s highly recommended that you create a safe backup of all your phone’s data for other devices as well.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE SM-G780G-DS Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G SM-G781U Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- How to fix Xiaomi MIUI Launcher not responding
- How to Enable Samsung Auto Blocker
- Samsung SM-T713 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)