Vivo Y100i has been officially announced for November 30, 2023. The display size is 6.64 inches, and the screen type is an IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen that has 395 PPI density, while the resolution of the screen is 1080 x 2388 pixels. The smartphone is powered by the Mediatek MT6833V/ZA Dimensity 6020 Octa-core processor, while the GPU is Mali-G57 MC2.
It is packed with 12 GB of RAM and 512 GB of internal storage. The smartphone features a dual camera on the rear side that consists of 50 MP (wide) and 2 MP (depth), while on the front there is an 8 MP (wide) selfie camera.
The device is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po 5000 battery, 44W wired, and reverse wired. It comes in various color options, such as black, blue, and pink. The device runs on the Android 13 + OriginOS 3 operating system.
Vivo Y100i features GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS, a 3.5 mm headphone jack, a loudspeaker, and sensors such as a side-mounted fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, and compass. The dimension of the device is 164.1 x 76.2 x 8 mm, and it weighs 190 grams.
Google Camera V7.4.104 Mod is now available for the Vivo Y100i, and you can download it from the below links. By using the Google Camera app, you can shoot superb HDR images on your non-pixel device.
The Vivo Y100i Google Camera is a great app that improves your photography experience. Capturing high-quality images and videos has never been easier because of its powerful capabilities and user-friendly UI. Here are some features and Google Camera installation instructions for the Vivo Y100i.
Features of the Vivo Y100i Google Camera:
- Night Sight: Use Night Sight to embrace low-light photography, letting you create crisp and bright images even in the darkest conditions.
- Portrait Mode: Use the bokeh effect to create professional-looking photos by blurring the background while keeping your subject in focus.
- Astrophotography: Unleash your inner astronomer by shooting stunning images of the night sky in Astrophotography mode, highlighting the beauty of stars and celestial bodies.
- HDR+: The High Dynamic Range Plus (HDR+) feature in Google Camera ensures that your photos have exceptional detail in both bright and shadowed regions.
- Super Res Zoom: use the built-in super zoom feature to zoom the shoot without losing details.
Download links for Vivo Y100i Google Camera:
How to Install Google Camera on Vivo Y100i:
- Download the Google Camera app. Click on the above download links and download the provided Google camera for your device. The app has been tested and is suitable for your device.
- Install the APK: Open the download folder and double-click on the Google Camera APK file. From the popup, select ‘Install’
- Grant Permissions: open the Google Camera app and allow all required permissions like storage, camera, and location.
- Configure Settings: The app contains 100+ settings options; adjust them according to your requirements and creativity.
- Download Nothing Phone 2a Official Stock Wallpapers
- Download Nubia Red Magic 9 Pro Official Stock Wallpapers
- Samsung Galaxy A53 5G SM-A536E Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Samsung Galaxy A54 SM-A546V Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Samsung SM-A920F Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)