Realme GT5 Google Camera, also known as Gcam, is the default camera application that comes pre-installed on Google’s Pixel devices. The application provides a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate. It specifically emphasizes computational photography, which involves utilizing software algorithms to improve the overall quality of photos captured using the Camera. Google Camera is renowned for its advanced features, including HDR Plus and Night Sight mode. These features enable users to capture exceptional photos even in low light conditions. Additionally, the HDR+ processing feature enhances the quality of images by producing photos with a high dynamic range.
The Google Camera app is only compatible with Pixel smartphones and is not accessible on other Android devices. However, there are developers who have created modified versions of the app that can be installed on the Realme GT5. Here, we will share one of these versions that you can use on your non-Pixel device.
What’s Working on Realme GT5 Google Camera:
- Night Sight
- timelapse video
- Portrait Mod
- Video record
- all other basic features
Download links on Realme GT5 Google Camera:
- Gcam_build_8.4_super.apk: Download
- Google Camera_160MP_mod: Download
- gcam Iphone 13 Pro max Settings: Download
How to Install Google Camera Mod on Realme GT5:
- Enable unknown sources: Go to your device’s “Settings” app, select “Security” or “Privacy,” and toggle on the “Unknown sources” option. This allows you to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Download Google Camera: You can Download Latest Version of Google Camera Mod from above ‘Download Section’
- Locate the Google Camera File: Once the Google Camera file has been downloaded, use a file manager app to find the file.
- Install Google Camera: Click Google Camera app, A pop-up window will appear, asking if you want to install the app. Tap on “Install” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Launch the app: Once the installation is complete, you can launch Google Camera by tapping on its icon in the app drawer or home screen.
How to Import Custom Settings on Google Camera APP:
- Download Config File: You can Download any custom config file for your device from Internet or use above ‘Download section’
- Move Config to Gcam Folder: after Downloading the config file move it to storage/gcam/configs folder
- Import Config File: Launch Google Camera app from app drawer, Click Near shooter area A pop-up window will appear, asking to Import custom config, top on desire Config File
- once done, Restart Google Camera App.
- Realme GT5 RMX3823 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Realme GT Neo 3 RMX3562 China Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G China Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Oukitel WP27 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- OnePlus Open CPH2551 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)