Realme C67 Google Camera V7.4.104 Mod is Now available for the Realme C67 and You can download it from the below links. by using the Google Camera app you can shoot superb HDR images on your non-pixel device.
The Google camera app for Realme C67 is a great app that improves your photography experience. capturing high-quality images and videos has never been easier because of its powerful capabilities and user-friendly UI. here are some features and Google camera installation instructions for Realme C67.
The handset sports a 6.72-inch full-HD+ (2,400 x 1,080 pixels) IPS LCD panel with a refresh rate of 90Hz. Similar to the 5G variant, the Realme C67 4G carries a Sunny Oasis design that claims to make the back panel shine when exposed to sunlight. The phone also comes with a Mini Capsule 2.0 feature that shows notifications and system status alerts around the hole-punch cutout, similar to Apple’s Dynamic Island.
Backed by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 685 chipset and an Adreno 610 GPU, the Realme C67 4G is paired with 8GB of LPDDR4x and up to 256GB of onboard storage. The storage can be expanded up to 2TB via a microSD card, while the RAM can be extended virtually up to an additional 8GB. The smartphone boots Android 14-based Realme UI skin out-of-the-box.
For optics, the Realme C67 4G comes with a 108-megapixel Samsung ISOCELL HM6 primary sensor with a 3x in-sensor zoom and a 2-megapixel depth sensor at the back alongside an LED flash unit. The design of the rear camera module varies from that of the Realme C67 5G. The centered hole-punch cutout at the top of the display holds an 8-megapixel front camera sensor.
The Realme C67 4G packs a 5,000 mAh battery with 33W wired fast charging support via a USB Type-C port. It also supports Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, Beidou, QZSS, and Wi-Fi connectivity and comes with a 3.5mm audio jack. The phone also carries an IP54 rating for dust and splash resistance, similar to the 5G model. For security, it has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. Weighing about 185 grams, the handset measures 164.6mm x 75.4mm x 7.59mm in size.
Realme C67 Google Camera Features:
- Night Sight: Use Night Sight to embrace low-light photography, letting you to create crisp and bright images even in the darkest conditions.
- Portrait Mode: Use the bokeh effect to create professional-looking photos by blurring the background while keeping your subject in focus.
- Astrophotography: Unleash your inner astronomer by shooting stunning images of the night sky in Astrophotography mode, highlighting the beauty of stars and celestial bodies.
- HDR+: The High Dynamic Range Plus (HDR+) feature in Google Camera ensures that your photos have exceptional detail in both bright and shadowed regions.
- Super Res Zoom: use the inbuild super zoom feature to zoom the shoot without losing details.
Realme C67 Google Camera Download Links:
How to Install Google Camera on Realme C67:
- Download Google Camera app: Click on above download links and download the provided google camera for for your device, the app tested and suitable for your device.
- Install the APK: Open download folder and double click on the google camera apk file, from the popup select ‘Install’
- Grant Permissions: open google camera app and allow all require permission like storage ,camera and location.
- Configure Settings: the app contains 100+ settings options, adjust them according your requirement’s and creativity.
- Start Capturing: now select the desire mod and start capturing stunning images.
- Realme 12 Pro Max may launch in India with 12 Pro+.
- Realme 12 Pro Gets 3C Certification With 67W Charging
- Download Redmi Note 13 & Note 13 Pro Plus Google Camera 9.1
- Download & Install Realme 11 Pro 5G Realme UI 5.0 (Android 14)
- In the coming weeks, Google will remove 17 Assistant features.