With the addition of the OnePlus Nord Nord CE3, OnePlus now offers a wider variety of mid-range smartphones. The new base model smartphone has the same 50MP main camera sensor as the more expensive OnePlus Nord 3. One of the primary selling points of the Nord CE3 is, indeed, its camera. The best part is that the Pixel Camera app (also known as GCam) is compatible with the phone. The OnePlus Nord CE3 Google Camera app is available for download here.
The OnePlus Nord CE3 is advertised as having a 50-megapixel camera; the same Sony IMX890 sensor can be found in the OnePlus 11, Nord 3, Nothing Phone 2, Find X6 Pro, and other devices. An 8 megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor and a 2 megapixel macro camera round out the package. The Nord CE3 includes the same camera app found on more recent OnePlus phones. The phone’s camera takes high-quality shots in bright light, and while its low-light performance is passable, it can be improved with the GCam mod port.
Download OnePlus Nord CE3 Google Camera
- Download Google Camera for Nothing Phone 2 [GCam 8.7 – Gcam-8.7.250.build-8.3_GoogleCamera.apk]
- Download GCam 8.9 for Nothing Phone 2 [GCam 8.9 – MGC_8.9.097_A11_V3_MGC.apk]
- Download GCam 7.3 for Nothing Phone 2 [GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk]
The GCam 8.9 mod doesn’t require any changes, but, if you’re using the GCam 7.3 on your OnePlus Nord CE3, then you can apply the below-listed settings for better results.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your OnePlus Nord CE3.