The long-awaited OnePlus Nord series smartphone has been revealed. The OnePlus Nord 3 is what I’m referring to. The device’s camera is a major selling point, as it features a high-end Sony IMX890 50MP main camera and a diverse secondary camera setup. The Nord 3 has a respectable camera setup and takes respectable pictures. A Pixel 7 camera app, also known as a GCam mod port, can be easily sideloaded onto your device. Google’s Camera app is available for the OnePlus 3 here.
OnePlus Nord 3 has an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP macro camera, and 50MP primary camera on its back panel. OnePlus 11 and Oppo Find X6 Pro use the Sony IMX890 as the main sensor. The Nord 3 uses the OnePlus camera app. In daylight and low light, the phone takes clear photos.
Install Google Camera on your OnePlus Nord 3 to improve your photography. Yes, many GCam mods are compatible with the latest OnePlus mid-ranger and support all useful features like Night Sight, Astrophotography mode, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Downloading and installing Google Camera on OnePlus Nord 3 is next.
Download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord 3
If you own a Nord 3, you don’t need to root your device to use the Google Camera app. As I mentioned before, the OnePlus Nord 3 is compatible with a variety of GCam ports. The OnePlus Nord 3 is compatible with the GCam 8.7 mod by BSG and the GCam 7.3 ports by Urnyx05.
- Download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord N30 (MGC_8.7.250_A11_V6_MGC.apk)
- Download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord N30 (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk)
The GCam 8.7 mod doesn’t require any changes, but, if you’re using the GCam 7.3 on your OnePlus Nord 3, then you can apply the below-listed settings for better results.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Even though MGC_8.7.250_A11_V6.apk and MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk come preconfigured with the most common GCam settings, you are free to experiment with other options to find the ones that work best for you.