The dual-SIM (Nano-SIM) iQoo 12 Pro has a 6.78-inch 2K (1,440×3,200 pixels) AMOLED E7 display, support for high dynamic range (HDR), and a refresh rate of up to 144Hz. OriginOS 4, an Android 14-based operating system, powers it. A screen-to-body ratio of 92.42% and an aspect ratio of 20:9 are features of the screen. An octa-core 4nm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 system on a chip (SoC), up to 16GB of LPDDR5X RAM, and an Adreno 750 GPU power the latest iQoo smartphone. An e-sports engine and a permanent four-zone cooling system are features of the gaming-centric smartphone.
A 50-megapixel main sensor, a 64-megapixel periscope telephoto sensor, and a 50-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens make up the triple rear camera setup on the iQoo 12 Pro. The primary sensor measures 1/1.3-inch and has an f/1.68 lens, while the periscope telephoto sensor can be digitally zoomed in at 100X and has an f/2.57 lens. It has a 16-megapixel front-facing camera with an f/2.45 lens.
There is also built-in UFS4.0 storage of up to 1 terabyte on the iQoo 12 Pro. 5G, Wi-Fi 7, Bluetooth 5.4, USB OTG, NFC, Beidou, GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, and a USB Type-C port are all connected options. On board sensors consist of a gyroscope, proximity sensor, e-compass, accelerometer, and ambient light sensor. The phone has a fingerprint sensor built into the display and also has a face unlock feature for added security. It is also dust and water resistant, with an IP68 rating.
One of the best ways to enhance your photography experience with the Vivo iQOO 12 Pro is to download the Google Camera app. Thanks to its powerful features and intuitive user interface, taking stunning photos and videos has never been easier. Vivo iQOO 12 Pro features and instructions for installing Google Camera are listed here.
Features of iQOO 12 Pro Google Camera:
- Night Sight: Use Night Sight to embrace low-light photography, letting you to create crisp and bright images even in the darkest conditions.
- Portrait Mode: Use the bokeh effect to create professional-looking photos by blurring the background while keeping your subject in focus.
- Astrophotography: Unleash your inner astronomer by shooting stunning images of the night sky in Astrophotography mode, highlighting the beauty of stars and celestial bodies.
- HDR+: The High Dynamic Range Plus (HDR+) feature in Google Camera ensures that your photos have exceptional detail in both bright and shadowed regions.
- Super Res Zoom: use the inbuild super zoom feature to zoom the shoot without losing details.
Download Links for iQOO 12 Pro Google Camera:
How to Install iQOO 12 Pro Google Camera:
- Download Google Camera app: Click on above download links and download the provided google camera for for your device, the app tested and suitable for your device.
- Install the APK: Open download folder and double click on the google camera apk file, from the popup select ‘Install’
- Grant Permissions: open google camera app and allow all require permission like storage ,camera and location.
- Configure Settings: the app contains 100+ settings options, adjust them according your requirement’s and creativity.
- Start Capturing: now select the desire mod and start capturing stunning images.
- Download iQOO 12 Pro Official Stock Wallpapers
- Iqoo Z6 Lite PD2235F Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- iQOO 7 Legend PD2049F Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- iQOO Neo 8 (Pro) Official Stock Wallpapers
- iQOO Devices Received May 2023 Update.