Realme released the Realme GT 2 Pro in various locations with different ROMs, and the Chinese Realme GT 2 Pro RMX3300 is one of them with some limitations, so if you want to convert it to a Global version, then this article is for you where we share the complete guide to install global firmware on Chinese Realme X2 Pro.
Realme GT 2 Pro Specs
Realme GT 2 Pro is officially announced on Jan. 4, 2022. The operating system runs on Android 12 + Realme UI 3.0, it is powered by Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen1 Octa-core processor. The smartphone provides 1440 x 3216 pixels resolution and the display size of the device is 6.7 inches LTPO2 AMOLED.
Realme GT 2 Pro consists of a triple camera 50 MP (wide) + 50 MP (ultrawide) + 3 MP (microscope) while on the front there is a single camera, 32 MP (wide). The sensors include Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and color spectrum.
The smartphone is available in colors: Paper White, Paper Green, Steel Black, and Titanium Blue. The smartphone is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh + Fast charging 65W, 100% in 33 min (advertised).
It features Bluetooth 5.2, GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, and NavIC. The smartphone is integrated with 128 GB, 256 GB, and 512 GB internal storage with 8 GB and 12 GB RAM options.
- Download all files from requirement’s
- copy both firmware to download folder
- Go to Settings – Applications – Application Management, press 3 dots, select to show system applications! In the search, enter – Software Update, find it and clear the cache and data in it! Next, in the search, enter – Update Service, find it, and also clear the cache and data in it!
- Install the OP Updater apk
- Place the Full OTA CN A13 zip on the root folder of your device.
- Open the Oplus updater, press the gear on top. You will see the CN Package listed, tap on it but ‘DO NOT INSTALL‘
- Put the ‘OP updater app’ on Floating Window so it does not close it
- Go to the file manager copy the OTA CN A13 from the root of the device and rename the android 12 India Rollback with the name of the OTA CN A13 you copied
- Delete the OTA CN A13 from the root of the device (or move to another folder) and move the Android 12 India Roolback (that you already renamed) to root folder
- Go back to the floating window OP Updater and press install now
- once done, click Reboot button, done! Now your device running on Global version!
- Realme 9 Pro+ 5G Gets Android 13 Update
- What is Realme UI 4.0 Smart Always-On Display
- How to Use OnePlus Scout Feature
- List Of Realme Always On Display (AOD) Supported Smartphones
- How To Use OnePlus Nearby Share