You can now get the Black Shark 2 SKW-H0 Stock ROM Firmware from the link provided below. You can use this firmware to solve all software issues on your Black Shark 2 SKW-H0, such as hang-on Logo, FRP lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash, and so on.
This page contains a direct link to the official Black Shark 2 SKW-H0 Stock ROM Firmware (flash file) download page. The Firmware is delivered in the form of a zip file that contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- make a backup before the Process
- it will erase all your data Including Internal Storage
- Device Name – Black Shark 2 SKW-H0
- ROM Type – Full ROM
- SoC – QCOM SD855
- OS – Android 10
- Size – 2 GB
- Password – Null
- Root Access – No
- Region – CN, GLO
- Firmware Version – SKW-H0_SKYW1909192OS00MP4
Downloads Links for Black Shark 2 SKW-H0 Stock ROM Firmware:
- Firmware SKW-H0_SKYW1909192OS00MP4 : Download
How to Flash Black Shark 2 SKW-H0 Stock ROM Firmware Via MI Flash:
How to Install Stock Firmware on Black Shark 2 SKW-H0:
- Download & Extract QFIL tools.
- Download & Extract Firmware Package.
- Install QD Loader USB Driver on PC
- Connect Phone to PC & Reboot to EDL use code Via adb: adb reboot edl
- You can see usb Driver Like below Image in Device Manager (if Not then Your Phone Not detected by computer Please do test Point= Short the test Point Pinout)
- Run QFIL and Load Programmer and XML Files From ROM Folder
- Click Download
- Wait until success. Your Phone Rebooted..
How to Flash Black Shark 2 Via MI Flash tool:
- Download and Install usb driver on computer
- Download Extract & Install MI Flash
- Now Run MI Flash Click Refresh
- Select Extracted Fastboot/EDL ROM folder
- Reboot Phone to bootloader (or EDL Mod) and connect it to computer
- Click Start and wait until success. once done, disconnect device & switch it ON