In this post, you will find the official link to get the Zync 99 2G Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, How-to Flash Guide.
Zync 99 2G Firmware Information
|Zoom Model||99 2G|
|Rom OS Version||Android 4.0 Ice Cream|
|Software needed||SP-Flash Tool|
|File Format||Zip File|
The Need For The Zync 99 2G Firmware:
The Zync stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Zync device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Zync 99 2G.
- Unbrick Zync 99 2G.
- Unroot Zync 99 2G.
- Fix Issues on Zync 99 2G.
Download Zync 99 2G Stock Firmware
File Name: Zync_99_2G.zip
File Size: 706 MB
Flash Tool: Follow Tutorial
Flash Zync 99 2G Stock Firmware
1. Download and Extract the Zync 99 2G Stock ROM Package on your Computer.
2. Once you have extracted the Zync ROM zip package, you will be able to get the Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, Flashing procedures.
3. Install the provided USB Driver on your computer.
4. After installing the USB Driver on your Computer, Launch the Flash Tool.
5. Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the Stock ROM (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
6. Connect your Zync Device to the Computer using the USB Data Cable.
7. Click on the Download or upgrade (in flash tool) button to start the flashing process.
8. Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your device from the computer and restart it.
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing Zync 99 2G firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Zync Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to the Download Zync Stock Firmware page.
[*] Compatibility: You can use the above tutorial to flash stock firmware on almost all the Zync Devices running on the MTK chipset.