In this post, you will find the official link to get the Zync 919 Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, How-to Flash Guide.
Zync 919 Firmware Information
|Rom OS Version||Android OS Version: 4.0|
|Software needed||SP-Flash Tool|
|File Format||Zip File|
The Need For The Zync 919 Firmware:
The Zync stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Zync device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Zync 919.
- Unbrick Zync 919.
- Unroot Zync 919.
- Fix Issues on Zync 919.
Download Zync 919 Stock Firmware
Flash Zync 919 Stock Firmware
1. Download and Extract the Zync 919 Stock ROM Package on your Computer.
2. Once you have extracted the Zync ROM zip package, you will be able to get the Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, Flashing procedures.
3. Install the provided USB Driver on your computer.
4. After installing the USB Driver on your Computer, Launch the Flash Tool.
5. Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the Stock ROM (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
6. Connect your Zync Device to the Computer using the USB Data Cable.
7. Click on the Download or upgrade (in flash tool) button to start the flashing process.
8. Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your device from the computer and restart it.
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing Zync 919 firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to external storage or a PC.
[*] Zync Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to the Download Zync Stock Firmware page.
[*] Compatibility: You can use the above tutorial to flash stock firmware on almost all the Zync Devices running on the MTK chipset.