In this post, you will find the official link to get the ZXT ZA76 Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, How-to Flash Guide.
ZXT ZA76 Firmware Information
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.1|
|Software needed||SP-Flash Tool|
|File Format||Zip File|
The Need For The ZXT ZA76 Firmware:
The ZXT stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your ZXT device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade ZXT ZA76.
- Unbrick ZXT ZA76.
- Unroot ZXT ZA76.
- Fix Issues on ZXT ZA76.
Download ZXT ZA76 Stock Firmware
Flash ZXT ZA76 Stock Firmware
1. Download and Extract the ZXT ZA76 Stock ROM Package on your Computer.
2. Once you have extracted the ZXT ROM zip package, you will be able to get the Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, Flashing procedures.
3. Install the provided USB Driver on your computer.
4. After installing the USB Driver on your Computer, Launch the Flash Tool.
5. Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the Stock ROM (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
6. Connect your ZXT Device to the Computer using the USB Data Cable.
7. Click on the Download or upgrade (in flash tool) button to start the flashing process.
8. Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your device from the computer and restart it.
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing ZXT ZA76 firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] ZXT Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to the Download ZXT Stock Firmware page.
[*] ZXT USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to the Download ZXT USB Driver page.
[*] Compatibility: You can use the above tutorial to flash stock firmware on almost all the ZXT Devices running on the MTK chipset.