In this post, you will find the official link to get the Zoom Ultra Q6 Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, How-to Flash Guide.
Zoom Ultra Q6 Firmware Information
|Zoom Model||Ultra Q6|
|Rom OS Version||Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)|
|Software needed||SP-Flash Tool|
|File Format||Zip File|
The Need For The Zoom Ultra Q6 Firmware:
The Zoom stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Zoom device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Zoom Ultra Q6.
- Unbrick Zoom Ultra Q6.
- Unroot Zoom Ultra Q6.
- Fix Issues on Zoom Ultra Q6.
Flash Zoom Ultra Q6 Stock Firmware
1. Download and Extract the Zoom Ultra Q6 Stock ROM Package on your Computer.
2. Once you have extracted the Zoom ROM zip package, you will be able to get the Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, Flashing procedures.
3. Install the provided USB Driver on your computer.
4. After installing the USB Driver on your Computer, Launch the Flash Tool.
5. Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the Stock ROM (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
6. Connect your Zoom Device to the Computer using the USB Data Cable.
7. Click on the Download or upgrade (in flash tool) button to start the flashing process.
8. Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your device from the computer and restart it.
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing Zoom Ultra Q6 firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Zoom Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to the Download Zoom Stock Firmware page.
[*] Zoom USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to the Download Zoom USB Driver page.
[*] Compatibility: You can use the above tutorial to flash stock firmware on almost all the Zoom Devices running on the MTK chipset.