In this post, you will find the official link to download and Flash Xiaomi Mi Play firmware (Stock Rom) on your Computer, the firmware file is in a zip file Format. You are about to download the Xiaomi Mi Play stock ROM.
Xiaomi Mi Play Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Xiaomi Mi Play Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||MIUI OS|
|Rom file name||Xiaomi Mi Play|
|Rom OS Version||Android 9.0 Pie|
|Drivers||Xiaomi Mi Play Device Drivers|
The need for Xiaomi Mi Play Stock Rom
- Downgrade or Upgrade Xiaomi Mi Play.
- Unbrick Xiaomi Mi Play.
- Unroot Xiaomi Mi Play.
- Fix Issues on Xiaomi Mi Play.
Download Xiaomi Mi Play Stock ROM
Flash Or Install Firmware
1. Download and extract the Xiaomi Mi Play Stock ROM firmware package on the computer.
2. After extracting the ROM package, you will get the following inside the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
3. Install the USB driver on the computer (if in case drivers are already installed, then SKIP this step).
4. Open the Xiaomi Flash Tool on your computer.
5. Once the tool is launched, boot your device into the download mode and connect it to the computer.
6. Now, Load the Firmware in the Xiaomi Flash Tool by clicking on the Select button.
7. Click on the Flash button to begin the flashing process.
8. Once the flashing process is completed, you will be able to see Success Message at the End
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing a Xiaomi Mi Play firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Xiaomi Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to the Download Xiaomi Stock Firmware page.
[*] Xiaomi USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to the Download Xiaomi USB Driver page.
[*] Flash Tool: If you wish to download the latest version of Xiaomi Flash Tool, then head over to the Xiaomi Flash Tool page.