In this post, you will find the official link to download and Flash Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s firmware (Stock Rom) on your Computer, the firmware file is in a zip file Format. You are about to download the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s stock ROM.
You can download all Xiaomi firmware from realimagess.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||MIUI OS|
|Rom file name||Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0 Oreo|
The Need For The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s Firmware:
The Xiaomi Stock ROM helps you to Downgrade or upgrade the Android version of the device, Unbrick Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s, Unroot Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s, Remove FRP protection from the device, Fix Issues On Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s.
Global JoyUI Package Size: 2.2 GB
How to Flash: Follow Tutorial
Flash Or Install Firmware
- Download and extract the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s Stock ROM firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the ROM package, you will get the following inside the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the USB driver on the computer (if in case drivers are already installed, then SKIP this step).
- Open the Xiaomi Flash Tool on your computer.
- Once the tool is launched, boot your device into the download mode and connect it to the computer.
- Now, Load the Firmware in the Xiaomi Flash Tool by clicking on the Select button.
- Click on the Flash button to begin the flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will be able to see Success Message at the End.
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing a Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Xiaomi Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to Download Xiaomi Stock Firmware page.
[*] Xiaomi USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to Download Xiaomi USB Driver page.
[*] Compatibility: You can use the above tutorial to flash stock firmware on almost all the Xiaomi Devices running on Qualcomm Chipset.