Hello, today in this article I will show you a detailed guide on How to download and Flash Xiaomi Mi 4 LTE firmware (Stock Rom) on your Computer, the firmware file is in a zip file Format. You are about to download the Xiaomi Mi 4 LTE stock ROM.
Xiaomi Mi 4 LTE Rom Information
|Rom Name||Xiaomi Mi 4 LTE Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||MIUI UI|
|Android 4.4.3 (KitKat), MIUI 5|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 (28 nm)|
The Need For The Xiaomi Mi 4 LTE Firmware:
The Xiaomi Stock ROM helps you to Downgrade or upgrade the Android version of the device, Unbrick Xiaomi Mi 4 LTE, Unroot Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro, Remove FRP protection from the device, Fix Issues On Xiaomi Mi 4 LTE.
Requirements to flash Xiaomi Mi 4 LTE Firmware
- A working Detectable USB Cord
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- Download and install Xiaomi USB Driver
Download Xiaomi Mi 4 LTE Stock ROM
How to Flash Or Install Xiaomi Mi 4 LTE Firmware
- Download and extract the Xiaomi Mi 4 LTE Stock ROM firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the ROM package, you will get the following inside the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the USB driver on the computer (if in case drivers are already installed, then SKIP this step).
- Open the Xiaomi Flash Tool on your computer.
- Once the tool is launched, boot your device into download mode and connect it to the computer.
- Now, Load the Firmware in the Xiaomi Flash Tool by clicking on the Select button.
- Click on the Flash button to begin the flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will be able to see Success Message at the End
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing a Xiaomi Mi 4 LTE firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to external storage or a PC.
[*] Xiaomi Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to the Download Xiaomi Stock Firmware
[*] Xiaomi USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to the Download Xiaomi USB Driver
[*] Compatibility: You can use the above tutorial to flash stock firmware on almost all the Xiaomi Devices running on Qualcomm Chipset.