In this post, you will find the official link to get the Xiaomi Black Shark Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flashing procedures.
Xiaomi Black Shark Firmware Information
|Based On||MIUI OS|
|Rom file name||Xiaomi Black Shark|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.1 Oreo|
|Software needed||Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool|
The Need For The Xiaomi Black Shark Firmware:
The Xiaomi stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Xiaomi Black Shark device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Xiaomi Black Shark.
- Unbrick Xiaomi Black Shark.
- Unroot Xiaomi Black Shark.
- Fix Issues on Xiaomi Black Shark.
Download Xiaomi Black Shark Stock Firmware
File Name: G66X1906170OS00MPX.zip
File Size: 2.81 GB
File Name: G66X1903040CN00MPX_8.1.0_SKR-A0 FRP Remove.zip
File Size: 2.16 GB
Flash Or Install Firmware
1. Download and extract the Xiaomi Black Shark Stock ROM firmware package on the computer.
2. After extracting the ROM package, you will get the following inside the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
3. Install the USB driver on the computer (if in case drivers are already installed, then SKIP this step).
4. Open the Xiaomi Flash Tool on your computer.
5. Once the tool is launched, boot your device into the download mode and connect it to the computer.
6. Now, Load the Firmware in the Xiaomi Flash Tool by clicking on the Select button.
7. Click on the Flash button to begin the flashing process.
8. Once the flashing process is completed, you will be able to see Success Message at the End.
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing a Xiaomi Black Shark firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Xiaomi Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to the Download Xiaomi Stock Firmware page.
[*] Xiaomi USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to the Download Xiaomi USB Driver page.
[*] Compatibility: You can use the above tutorial to flash stock firmware on almost all the Xiaomi Devices running on Qualcomm Chipset.